MBRRACE Report Launch 11th December 2017, Dublin
June 2017 Dunkeld Educational Meeting
1.Dr Claire McCue, Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley.
2. Dr C. Kaye, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Aberdeen.
3. Jane Tracey, A.Kean, L.Dubiel, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee
4. K Pearson, K Arrow, E Broadbent, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee
‘Seeking expert opinion across Scotland: a complex case of orthopaedic trauma in the laboring parturient’ Maternalproblemsfollowingperinatalcriticalcare Evaluatingmaternalsatisfactionafterobstetrichighdependencycare
5. F Breckenridge, A Capek, Princess Royal Maternity Unit, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
6. F Breckenridge, A Lumsden, C Young*, A Capek, K Litchfield and K Lake
Princess Royal Maternity Unit, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, UK,
*South Glasgow Maternity Unit, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow, UK
7. J.Gardner, J.Jawaheer, K.Litchfield, K.Lake
Princess Royal Maternity, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Glasgow